A TRUE FRIEND TILL THE END Are you tired of all those sissy-ass "friendship" ?poems that always sound good,
but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that really speaks to true friendship
1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
A good friend will help you move. A really? > > good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever
need to bring a > > shovel.